To strengthen our team, we are looking for a shift supervisor (m/f/d) at our location in Wolnzach to start as soon as possible.
We would like to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic and mechanical competences, we realize challenging tasks in an innovative way! In our medium-sized company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a positive working environment and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. We focus our expertise on today’s demand and tomorrow’s common challenges to be a strong partner for our customers and colleagues.
Become part of the team now as a shift supervisor (m/f/d)!
- Tax-free non-cash benefit card for each employee: in
- Job bike leasing
- Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Numerous offers regarding study and further education support
- Regular team events
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
Your tasks as shift leader
- Technical and disciplinary management of a shift of approx. 35 employees within a mechanical production of series and customer components
- Ensuring a smooth flow of production processes to achieve the defined production targets
- Ensuring productivity and planned output
- Ensuring a delivery reliability of at least 95%
- Monitoring the setting, definition and optimization of machine parameters as well as their documentation
- Error analysis and definition of measures in case of malfunctions
- Ensuring quality and sustainable reduction of rejects and rework
- Responsible for compliance with health, fire protection, and plant regulations
- Participation in the implementation of quality management
- Technical or industrial training with relevant work experience and/or additional qualification
- Enjoy dealing with employees and personnel management
- High level of commitment, loyalty and ability to work in a team as well as independent and goal-oriented working style
- Computer skills and good German language skills
Do you like to get involved and push new things forward? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.