We are WMH Herion Linner – a family-owned, medium-sized group of companies from Wolnzach, in the heart of the Hallertau region. Our group of companies consists of WMH Herion Antriebstechnik GmbH, Linner GmbH and Linner Elektronik GmbH. For the start of the new training year on 01.09.2024, we are offering apprenticeships for a Technical Product Designer (m/f/d) in the production area at the Wolnzach site.
With over 100 years of company history, we have acquired a deep know-how. We use this knowledge to solve the individual requirements of our customers with the highest level of quality and satisfaction. Our combined competencies focus on manufacturing products in the areas of drive technology, mechanical, electronic and electromechanical assemblies & systems as well as special new tools and tool sharpening.
As a nationally and internationally active company, we rely on a strong common partnership – both with our customers and suppliers, as well as with our colleagues. We invest a lot of work in our corporate culture to create a place where it is fun to be curious and to contribute your knowledge. As “part of the team”, everyone is part of the whole – we are constantly working to develop and improve. We place a lot of emphasis on independent work, flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an open culture of making mistakes.
The contents of the training
- Learning basic geometric constructions
- Basic skills in material processing
- Making simple part and group drawings
- Preparation of complex drawings
- Technical communication, drawing management
- Getting to know the technical departments and their production processes
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Technical understanding
- Ability to work in a team
Duration of training
- 3.5 years
- A shortening of the training period is possible, provided that the general school-leaving certificate or a corresponding previous vocational training allows this.
Are you interested and do you want to take on a new challenge? Then send us your speculative application now and become PART OF THE TEAM.