Our product range comprises single-row ball slewing bearings in standard as well as flange design as well as crossed-roller slewing bearings, respectively with inner and outer gear but also without any gear. Different special models are in stock as well.
Materials for standard parts are quenched and tempered steels - 42CrMo4 and others; for customized solutions we also process various stainless steels - such as X45Cr13 - for example
- External and internal gear module: 3 - 24
- Straight and helical teeth
- Turning, drilling, gear-cutting and hardening generally up to 5000 mm
- Gear quality: 8 - 12 (milled)
- Gear tolerance block: 27
- Sealing: standard parts are fitted with simple lip-seal profiles at both upper and under side of the slewing bearing; for custom made slewing bearings and use in very harsh environments, multi-lipped seal profiles are also available
- Testing of hardening depth with ultrasonic measurement
- Quality assurance through simulation and test run after complete assembly at the factory
- 100% testing
Other modules and larger diameters on request.
Individual, non-standard designs can be produced for special conditions and applications (e.g. extreme temperatures, exposure to dust and dirt, slewing bearings with suspended fittings, as well as high loads, torque, or rotational speeds). All requirements can be discussed in detail with our design engineers.
Overview of our special solutions:
- Precision bearings with centerings
- Preloaded bearings
- Types with increased number of screws
- Steel or brass cages and spacers
- Special surface treatment such as paint coating, zinc coating or chromating)
- Special sealings (chemical resistant types, steel labyrinth sealings, high and low temperature versions)
- Special greases
Slewing Bearings Overview
This section contains a selection of our products with further links to the respective technical specifications. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us and we will be pleased to advise you on your project.