To strengthen our team, we are looking for a CNC grinder (m/f/d) full time at the location in Wolnzach to start as soon as possible.
We want to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic and mechanical skills, we realize challenging tasks in an innovative way! In our medium-sized company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a positive working environment and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. We focus our expertise on today’s demand and tomorrow’s common challenges to be a strong partner for our customers and colleagues.
Become part of the team now as a CNC grinder (m/f/d)!
- Tax-free non-cash benefit card for each employee: in
- Job bike leasing
- Company pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Numerous offers regarding study and further education support
- Regular team events
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Independent operation of a CNC special grinding machine
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing and repair work
- On schedule processing of customer orders
- Installation and modification of tools and devices
- Checking the finished workpieces for shape, dimensions and quality
- Independent programming with the help of the Heidenhain control system
- Completed vocational training as a machinist or industrial mechanic or alternatively with similar qualifications and / or professional experience in the metal sector
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Manual dexterity as well as independent, reliable and precise way of working
- Experience in single part to series production
Do you like to get involved and push new things forward? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.