To strengthen our energetic production team, we are looking for you as a passionate Cutting machine operator & industrial mechanic (M/W/D) in full-time at the Wolnzach location:
We want to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic & mechanical competences, we realize challenging tasks surprisingly well! In our company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a feel-good atmosphere and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. In addition, we are focusing our expertise on the market in order to differentiate ourselves even more from other machining companies and contract manufacturers.
Become part of the team as a Cutting machine operator & industrial mechanic (m/f/d)!
- Compatibility of family and career
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Support for studies and further education
- Company discounts, job bike leasing, kindergarten subsidy for births and small gifts for weddings, birthdays, special commitments, etc.
- Regular team events
- 30 days vacation per calendar year
- Permanent employment in a family-oriented and future-oriented company
- An equally diverse as well as varied range of tasks with exceptional creative freedom
- You will work on conventional and CNC-controlled milling machines
- Independent programming, setting up and running in of the production machines
- Independent setting and adjustment of workpieces
- Installation and modification of tools and devices
- Independent quality inspection of components according to drawing and data set
- Completed training as a machining or industrial mechanic (IHK).
- Professional experience in the field of milling technology desirable
- Experienced handling of Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc control systems
- Structured and reliable way of working
- Initiative, openness and creativity
Do you like to get involved and push new things forward? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Please send your application documents to email@example.com and tell us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
By the way: You do not need a cover letter.