Our team is looking forward to welcoming you as a reliable full-time Engineering Buyer (M/F/D) at our location in Wolnzach.
We would like to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic and mechanical competences, we realize challenging tasks in an innovative way! In our medium-sized company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a feel-good atmosphere and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. We focus our expertise on today’s demand and tomorrow’s common challenges in order to be a strong partner for our customers and colleagues.
Become part of the team now as a Engineering Buyer (M/W/D)!
- Compatibility of family and career
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Support for studies and further education
- Company discounts, job bike leasing, kindergarten subsidy for births and small gifts for weddings, birthdays, special commitments, etc.
- Regular team events
- 30 days vacation per calendar year
- Permanent employment in a family-oriented and future-oriented company
- A diverse and varied range of tasks with exceptional creative freedom
Your responsibility as a technical buyer:
- Procurement of trade goods and contract manufacturing in line with deadlines, quantity and quality requirements
- Maintenance, support and follow-up of our master data
- Active participation in the development of a purchasing structure and process
- Contract and price negotiations with suppliers
- Establishment, maintenance and further development of stable and reliable supplier contacts
- Systematic evaluation of offers for supplier selection in close cooperation with the technical departments
- Interface function for our internal technical departments as well as external business partners
- Completed commercial training or comparable training/professional experience.
- Professional experience would be desirable but not a prerequisite
- Independent, reliable and quality-conscious way of working
- High level of commitment in combination with flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Well-balanced communication skills and assertiveness as well as distinct coordinative abilities
- Experienced handling of relevant EDP systems
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Do you like to get involved and drive new things forward? Then we look forward to getting to know you in a personal interview! Please send your application documents to email@example.com, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
By the way: You do not need a cover letter for your application.