To strengthen our team, we are looking for a CNC Machinist / Eroder (m/f/d) full time at our location in Wolnzach to start as soon as possible.
We want to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic and mechanical skills, we realize challenging tasks in an innovative way! In our medium-sized company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a positive working environment and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. We focus our expertise on today’s demand and tomorrow’s common challenges to be a strong partner for our customers and colleagues.
Become part of the team as an Eroder (m/f/d)!
- Tax-free non-cash benefit card for each employee: in
- Job bike leasing
- Company pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Numerous offers regarding study and further education support
- Regular team events
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Independent operation and set-up of a CNC EDM machine
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing and repair work
- On schedule processing of customer orders
- Installation and modification of tools and devices
- Checking the finished workpieces for shape, dimensions and quality
- Independent programming
- Completed vocational training as a machining or industrial mechanic or alternatively with similar qualifications and / or professional experience in the metal sector
- Sound knowledge of eroding
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Manual dexterity as well as independent, reliable and precise way of working
- Experience in single part to series production
Do you like to get involved and push new things forward? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application documents to email@example.com or hand them in at our personnel office.