Our team in the internal sales department is looking forward to you as a reliable teammember as an Internal Sales Technical Advisor (m/f/d) in full-time at the Wolnzach location.
We would like to contribute with fun & curiosity to a world in which technology inspires people! By using high-end technology, our electronic and mechanical competences we realize challenging tasks in an innovative way! In our medium-sized company, we want to break down entrenched hierarchical thinking, create a feel-good atmosphere and offer the team the opportunity to have their say and contribute creatively themselves. We focus our expertise specifically on the demand of today and the common challenges of tomorrow in order to be a strong partner for our customers and colleagues.
Become part of the team now as an Internal Sales Technical Advisor (m/f/d)!
- Compatibility of family and career
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Support for studies and further education
- Company discounts, job bike leasing, kindergarten subsidy for births and small gifts for weddings, birthdays, special commitments, etc.
- Regular team events
- 30 days vacation per calendar year
- Permanent employment in a family-oriented and future-oriented company
- An equally diverse as well as varied range of tasks with exceptional creative freedom
- Comprehensive support of defined customers and key accounts, both nationally and internationally
- Independent quotation preparation, follow-up and order processing
- Coordination and monitoring of delivery dates
- Maintenance, support and follow-up of our customer master data
- Complaint processing
- Interface function for our internal departments as well as external business partners
- Coordination of internal and interdepartmental cooperation and processes
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training, ideally with professional experience in internal sales or comparable activities
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experienced handling of the MS-Office package
- Detail orientation as well as an independent and reliable way of working
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and organizational skills
Do you like to get involved and push new things forward? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
By the way: You do not need a cover letter.