Our product range comprises high-speed and standard screw jacks of different performance classes and with various accessories. Speed, power, and stroke length of the screw jacks can be configured according to the customer’s requirements.
In addition to standard-screw jacks and high-speed screw jacks, our standard stock program also includes accessories such as
- Swivel Plates
- Flanged Nuts
- Steel Clevis
- Rod Heads
- Expansion Bellows
- Safety Nuts
- Pedestal Bearings
- Cardan Shafts
- and Motor Flanges
Technical specifications can be found in the data sheet in our download area.
- Speed, power and stroke length customized to suit your operating conditions
- Number of input shafts to meet your requirements
- Trapezoidal and ball screw spindles with non-standard diameters and pitches are available
- Selection of different head types
- Protection against contamination by bellows made of different materials and spring steel covers
- Combination with angle gears, couplings and motors acc. to your order
Areas of applications
For the use of screw jacks in corrosive environments (and in addition to the standard aluminum housings of series 562-/563-0 .. | -1 .. | -2 .. and 567-/569-0 ..), phosphatised housings are available for all other screw jack sizes.
Furthermore, we offer for all series optional:
- Spindles and spindle heads made of stainless steel (materials 1.4301 and 1.4305)
- Worm shafts made of stainless material
- Housings with special coating
Heavy duty series
In case of heavy series application with bevel gears and motor flange according to customized requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Screw Jacks Overview
This section contains a selection of our products with further links to the respective technical specifications. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us and we will be pleased to advise you on your project.